Updated on September 20, 2021
Masamoon Token’s name was inspired by Masamune (正宗), also known as Gorō Nyūdō Masamune (五郎入道正宗). He was widely recognized as Japan’s greatest swordsmith; he created swords and daggers, known in Japanese as tachi and tantō respectively, in the Sōshū tradition. As no exact dates are known for Masamune’s life, he has reached an almost legendary status.
- Name: Masamoon
- Symbol: MASAMOON
- Type: BSC/BEP-20
- Contract: 0xEdefd156430a2c43dC9A4c6c2C31DB254DABf8AF
- Decimals: 18
- Total Supply: 10,000,000
- MaxTxAmount: 25,000 (0.25% of total)
- SwapAndLiquify Amount: 5,000 (0.05% of total)
500,000 tokens (5% of total supply) were sent to the developer wallet for future project use.
Important: The max transaction amount is 25,000 tokens! Anything more than that will fail. Also, set slippage to around 12%+ since there is a 10% wallet redistribution/liquidity fee!
How does the Masamoon token smart contract transfer function work?
MASAMOON is a BEP-20 token on the Binance Smart Chain. It works like all other BEP-20 tokens, but also includes some additional features in its transfer function. These features are Reflection, Liquidity Pool (LP) Acquisition and Burn:
- Reflection: Holders earn passive rewards through static reflection as their balance of MASAMOON grows.
- Liquidity Pool (LP) Acquisition: A percentage of all transfer transactions is added to the PancakeSwap liquidity pool.
- Burn: Renouncing contract ownership resulted in a percentage of ongoing converted LP being sent to the BSC burn address.
Every token transfer incurs a 10% fee.
- Reflection: 5% of the fee is distributed to all token holders in proportion to their token holdings. MASAMOON token balances have two different calculations: The first balance calculation is based on the traditional fixed number of tokens associated with a user’s address; The second balance calculation represents a user’s balance as a proportion of the total supply of the token:
- This second calculation works similarly to how dynamic rebasing mechanisms work (example – Ampleforth token). When a taxed transaction occurs, the % re-distributed to token holders is deducted from the total “proportional” supply. As a result, the users’ percentage of the total supply increases.
- Liquidity Pool Acquisition: 5% of the fee is to provide liquidity on PancakeSwap; 2.5% is added to BNB and 2.5% is added to MASAMOON.
- Reflection: Holding the token long-term will result in redistribution rewards automatically added to a holder’s wallet.
- LP acquisition: Selling results in a transfer fee that helps support and stabilize the price of the token.
- Deflation: The burning of a portion of CAKE-LP serves as a deflationary function, meaning the total supply will gradually reduce, further increasing the rarity of tokens and price potential.
Note: Because of this special transaction function, it is recommended that traders set their slippage tolerance to around 12%+.
‘SwapAndLiquify’ function explained
- After each transaction, a fee is charged and sent to the contract balance. When the contract balance reaches the ‘numTokensSellToAddToLiquidity’ amount, the following transaction will call the function ‘SwapAndLiquify’ which divides the contract balance in half; one part is swapped for WBNB and the second half remain in MASAMOON tokens. These two halves are then paired together and added to liquidity on PancakeSwap.
Planning & Development
- Create token name ✓
- Create token logo ✓
- Create GitHub profile ✓
- Write Solidity code (mirrored from SafeMoon with adjustments) ✓
- Create diff of SafeMoon & MASAMOON code ✓
- Create Discord server & configure ✓
- Create Telegram group & configure✓
- Create Twitter ✓
- Advertising templates (w/link, w/o links, etc) ✓
Planning & Development phase is complete ✓
- Conduct Quality Assurance (QA) on code ✓
- Deploy contract on testnet; conduct tests ✓
- Deploy contract on mainnet ✓
- Verify contract source code on BscScan ✓
- Send 5% to publicly announced developer wallet ✓
Pre-Launch phase is complete ✓
- Create WBNB-MASAMOON LP ✓
- Lock LP (Team.finance quote: 0.1 BNB) ✓
- Renounce ownership ✓
Launch phase is complete ✓
- Gather & distribute important links ✓
- Update website ✓
- Acquire domain email address ✓
- TechRate quick audit ✓
- PooCoin rug check ✓
- Token Sniffer ✓
- Rugscreen check ✓
- Create Medium profile ✓
- Create Facebook page ✓
- Create sub Reddit ✓
- Submit BscScan info update request ✓
Post-Launch phase is complete ✓
- Bscscan token information updated ✓
- CoinGecko listing (in progress)
- CoinMarketCap listing (tentative)
- CertiK or other audit (tentative)
- More DEX LP pairs (tentative)
- CEX listings (tentative)
Future I phase is in progress
Building Trust – Audits, Checks, Scans & More
Proof of LP lock through TrustSwap (365 days; 8/27/21 – 8/27/22):
TechRate Quick Audit:
PooCoin Rug Check: